Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm sitting here, listening to The Beach Boys in my headphones because there's a dog three doors down and across from our apartment that's been crying/barking/whining since YESTERDAY. I called last night after 9:00 PM and left a message with the office management. I called this morning at 11:15 and actually talked to a live person. She said she'd investigate.

The dog is still crying/barking/whining. It's awful. I can hear the dog through my headphones.

Why is it that people who own dogs don't take care of them? It drives me freakin' nuts. It seems to me the people who live in that apartment left for the weekend and left their dog outside, alone. It's probably hungry, thirsty, and lonely.

Dammit, it's driving me crazy. I hate people who neglect their pets.

No comments: