Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've had a journal here for 4 years and yet I've only posted three times.

I don't particularly care for blogger/blogspot. This is mostly due to the fact that I've been a livejournal nut since 2001. I'm not sure if I like the layout and I'm also not comfortable with this blog being public.

Anyway. I'm sitting here because I have the day off and even though I should be doing other, more important things, I've been spending the morning catching up with everybody. I made myself a chai latte (I cheated... I don't have a heating wand for the milk, and honestly, if there's one thing I learned in the five weeks I lasted, er, worked at Starbucks, it's that I am terrible at steaming milk - so I heated it up in the microwave) and have been sitting on the couch, listening to trains go by and catching up with journals.

I'm not quite taken with this journal yet, as I've tried starting one twice before. What's that saying, "three times a charm"? I guess this would be the charm, then.

1 comment:

Dee Hendershot Gatrell said...

Dana, I haven't heard back from you and I can't remember your last name. The sluts are trying to reunite--email me at d.gatrell@gmail.com if you get this.
Dee